Professor Chibi says;

Current Number of Pokemon 649
Current Number of Pokemon in Chibi'Dex 006
Newest added: Umbreon

Professor Chibi says; There are Pokemon everywhere. Try looking in tall grass and in caves.

Monday, August 16, 2021

What am I up to? Writing a Novel

 Okay, so I'm tired of doing the Youtube gamer thing to the point of doing other stuff again. One thing I want to really try doing is more writing. This is because when I tried making a Pokemon randomizer nuzlocke video I tried making a script, and while I enjoyed it I also wanted something even more original like my own property. At some point I came up with a story idea and started writing it. I finished the first chapter and uploaded it to my writing blog I call ChibiKage Tales but now I’m thinking it’s more of a 1st draft.

 Back when I was in school I hated reading and never paid much attention in those kinds of classes. I really should have put more effort into this stuff as a child but I had little self control back then and ADHD.

 So the story I'm writing is called Cat Princess The Free Adventurer. I don't want to go into the ideasI have for it right now as it's still early in the story. if you want to check it out you can by clicking this (LINK).

No comments:

Post a Comment